- https://github.com/sloodle/moodle-mod_sloodle Main module (mod/sloodle)
- https://github.com/sloodle/moodle-assignment_sloodleobject Object type (mod/assignment/sloodleobject)
- https://github.com/sloodle/moodle-block_sloodle_menu Menu block (blocks/sloodle_menu)
- https://github.com/sloodle/moodle-block_sloodle_backpack Backpack menu block (blocks/sloodle_backpack)
- https://github.com/sloodle/sloodle_opensim_iar IAR for OpenSim
- https://github.com/sloodle/sloodle_development_tools Scripts used to develop and maintain SLOODLE.
The release code lives in a release branch, eg. release-v2.1. Code in master is frequently updated with new features.
At the time of writing the first 2.x release is still in beta, but when we release a stable version we will follow the Moodle convention of providing branches for each Moodle minor version. In practice these will often be the same code.
- Repository checkout for SLOODLE 1.x
- Downloading SLOODLE
- Complete list of releases.
- Information on downloading old versions.
|This page is part of the SLOODLE documentation|
|Docs: Users | Administrators | Developers|
|Document Top Sloodle.org|